- Voting percent calculator
- 2 hourly voting figures
- Guidance videos
- Voter's list search and download
- Important updates
• Erect polling booths. This involves some lifting.
• Organise the layout of the polling station taking all voter needs into account.
• Be aware of access issues at the polling station.
• Be responsible for health and safety at the polling station for all staff and visitors.
• Ensure the polling station is opened on time.
• Ensure that all signs and instructions are clear, visible and remain in place.
• Keep the polling station neat and tidy.
• Instruct and supervise the work of the Poll Clerk(s)
• Account for, and be responsible for, all ballot papers, issued and un-issued.
• Check and mark electors’ electoral numbers in the register of electors and on the corresponding numbers lists.
• Issue ballot papers to voter
• Ensure that voters cast their votes in secret and put them into the (correct) ballot box.
• Provide assistance to voters where appropriate
• Receive postal votes delivered by hand.
• Manage the attendance of those entitled to be present in the polling station, eg
candidates, agents, representatives of the Electoral Commission and Observers, and
ensure they do not interfere with the voting process.
• Be polite and professional when dealing with all visitors to the polling station and remain impartial at all times.
LOKABHAL ELECTION RELETED LATEST NEWS CLICK HERE
Download This app CLICK HERE